It’s exciting times for The Card Network. We’re growing, so we’re looking for a new addition to our Customer Service and Sales team to handle the steady stream of enquiries from a broad range of customers.
There’s real potential to grow and develop in this role as the business does.
This role is a predominately inbound Customer Services role, where you’ll be the first point of contact to customers calling in or emailing to enquire about our products or place an order.
About the role
You’ll be the first point of contact for any customers calling in for information on our products, or to place an order, so delivering great customer service is something that will come naturally to you.
At the same time, you’ll also handle email enquiries and our Live-chat facility through our website, providing information and quotations to both new and existing customers. We’ll expect you to manage the whole enquiry process, pro-actively looking to convert interest into an order, as well as for opportunities to cross-sell or up sell new products.
When an order has been placed, it will be your role to manage it through the pipeline until it is despatched, keeping the customer updated throughout.
This is a busy environment where you’ll be regularly switching between our accounts, CRM and Email packages, so you must be comfortable working with technology and good at multi-tasking.
- Be the first point of contact for all Card Network customers over the phone and email
- Answer inbound enquiries relating to our off-the-shelf and custom printed products, identifying customer needs and maximising sales opportunities
- Take orders over the phone and process accurately on our system
- Provide information to customers enquiring about the progress of their order
- Provide quotations to customers via email and follow them up in order to convert into a sale, liaising with production on time lines and keeping the customers informed
- Handle our Live Chat function on the website
- Up sell and cross sell other products wherever possible
- Work with our CRM system and keep it up to date
- Work with our accounts, production and packing functions to ensure a job is completed to time, and accurately
You will need:
- Proven experience in a busy customer service role
- Ability to build and maintain excellent rapport with customers
- Ability to spot an opportunity to maximise a sale
- Computer literacy and good IT skills (including Microsoft office packages such as outlook, word and excel). You’ll be someone who is comfortable around technology and quick to learn new packages
- Ability to work unsupervised, and comfortable in a target driven environment
- Good organisational and listening skills
- Attention to detail to follow jobs through to completion, and ensure they are processed accurately
You will ideally be from a business to business background.
There is also the opportunity for additional staff bonuses based on Company performance.
Interested? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.